Careers: Office Administrator
Everson Law of Sidney, British Columbia, is a general practice firm looking to add a part-time office administrator.
The successful candidate:
- Will have had experience working in a small law firm;
- Knowledgeable about office administration and procedures;
- Will have bookkeeping experience, and familiarity with Law Society Bookkeeper’s Manual;
- Will have the ability to liaison with agents and government authorities;
- Must be proactive and have an organized work style to support lawyers and staff;
- Will have a mature work ethic and dedication to providing outstanding client-centered service;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and an ongoing willingness to work collaboratively as a part of a dedicated team and to participate as a team member; and
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Prior use of PCLaw, Excel and Adobe.
The expected time commitment is flexible and may range from 1 day up to 3 days a week. Compensation package including health benefit plan available. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to Wendy L. Everson by email to email@example.com. Our sincere appreciation to all of those expressing interest; however, only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
© Wendy L. Everson Law Corporation, doing business as, Everson Law 2022