About Wendy L. Everson
Solving legal problems involves listening, empathy, learning, planning and advocacy.
Wendy hails from Winnipeg and found paradise when she attended the University of Victoria for law school where she obtained her Juris Doctorate (J.D.). Following several years of practice in large law firm environments in Vancouver, she set her roots down in Sidney, British Columbia.
With a tenacious approach to life, Wendy has achieved a lot in her life and is thankful for all that she has achieved and to those who have encouraged her along the way. While maintaining a busy legal practice and finding time to travel, she also carries on with a tradition of community involvement and volunteerism, a practice she began twenty plus years ago.
Her educational, community and professional contributions include:
- Bachelor of Science (University of Manitoba)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (University of Manitoba)
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia, 1999
- Member of the Law Society of Manitoba, 2003
- Director of the Victoria Airport Authority
- Director Victoria Hospitals Foundation
- Member of the Victoria Bar Association & Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association – Elected Member for Victoria
- Past Chair of Canadian Bar Association Commercial & Real Estate Section
- Past Chair of Canadian Bar Association Wills & Estate Section
- Victoria Foundation Granting Committee
- Director, Saanich Peninsula Foundation
- Strata President & Executive Member
- North Saanich Economic Planning Committee
- Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
- Commerce Students Association – Elected Member
- Member of the Rotary Club of Sidney By The Sea
- Director and President of the Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
© Wendy L. Everson Law Corporation, doing business as, Everson Law 2022