Careers: Legal Assistant – Real Estate
We offer a wonderful opportunity for a legal assistant with 5 years or more of property and real estate experience to join our office.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communicating skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of legal document production programs such as Econvey or other similar programs.
- Overall general office skills including ability to manage calendars and client contact information.
- Multi-task and prioritize work and meet deadlines which may change quickly.
- Able to efficiently prepare, compile and organize legal and administrative correspondence and documents.
- Ability to liaison with government authorities and agents.
- Honest, reliable, mature and self-directed.
- Previous experience in a legal office.
- Prior use of Excel and Adobe.
The opportunity is intended to be full-time. Flex-Time and Part-time may be available with full intention to grow into full-time. We offer a full complement of a professional services office and benefits. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume, along with references, to Wendy Everson at email@example.com.
#104-9840 Fifth Street | Sidney, BC V8L 2X3 | Phone: (250) 665-6869 | Fax: (250) 665-6969 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Wendy L. Everson Law Corporation, doing business as, Everson Law 2022