Careers: Legal Assistant – Estates & Family
We offer a wonderful opportunity for a legal assistant with 2 years or more experience to join our office.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communicating skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Supreme Court Rules.
- Knowledge of Supreme & Provincial Court Forms.
- Knowledge of legal document production programs such as DivorceMate or other similar programs.
- Overall general office skills including ability to manage calendars and client contact information.
- Multi-task and prioritize work and meet deadlines which may change quickly.
- Able to efficiently prepare, compile and organize legal and administrative correspondence and documents.
- Ability to liaison with government authorities and agents.
- Honest, reliable, mature and self-directed.
- Previous experience in a legal office.
- Prior use of Excel and Adobe.
The opportunity is available part-time with full intention to grow into full-time. We offer a full complement of a professional services office and benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume, along with references, to Wendy Everson at email@example.com.
© Wendy L. Everson Law Corporation, doing business as, Everson Law 2022